Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Tay Tay

Today is Taylor's Birthday and he is Seven years old!
I can't believe how fast he's grown and how big he is. He keeps us laughing and makes life with the Mechams never a bore. Taylor is very strong willed and has a very caring heart. We love you buddy.

Taylor Randall Ehmann Mecham

Color: Blue
Food: Pizza
Sport: Basketball
Best Friend: Colton
Have any one wish: a Wii
Like best about school: the toy tubs
What you would do with a million dollars?: I'll just get more money and more money
If you could spend a day with any one in the world who would it be?: Treyger

"When I grow up I want to be a racer guy."
What would you say if you met Jesus? "I like you so much."
Why are you special? "Because Jesus loves me."





1 comment:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! Hope you have a fun day!!!