Sunday, October 5, 2008

This Girl Rocks!

HaPpY biRtHdAy KaRli!!!!

Karli celebrated her 9th birthday on September 20. She loved being eight so much that she wasn't sure that she wanted to turn nine. But after her party she decided that she was ok with being nine, although eight will always be her favorite number.
She had a rockin

Girls Rock Concert Party.
She had 12 girls total attend. When they arrived my friend Karen and I would scream the girls' names and take them inside to get on their rockstar attire. Once everyone arrived we did a glitzy makeover and a photo shoot. Karli and her best friend Madison made up a dance and taught it to all the girls. We had a wild night of screaming, dancing,

laughing and all the ice cream they could eat!
It had to be the best party of all time. I've had several people tell me how much their daughters enjoyed themselves. One said that it was the best night of her entire life. Wow! That's awesome.

In all she got five webkinz, just what she wanted!

1 comment:

Karen said...

That was so much fun...I can't wait till Karli turns 10!!!! I've got it marked on my calendar already!