Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TaYloR's MoNsTeR mAsH bOwLiNg BaSh


For Taylor's Birthday he had a fun bowling party with his friends. Everyone wore a nametag with their own monster name that they made up themselves. If anyone called them by their real name they would get to put an eyeball sticker on them. At the end of the night whoever ended up with the most eyeballs on them won a prize.

The winner was Morgan Anderson...oh I mean Professor Poopie Pants.

We were able to all drive in one vehicle because my friend let us use her Suburban, and my other friend took my girls to and from gymnastics. Thank you friends...you know who you are! I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends.

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love the eyeball stickers. What a great party game! The cupcakes look so cute!

Heidi said...

What a cute mom you are! Happy Birthday Tay!