Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Get This Tooth Out

When I picked Taylor up from school yesterday, he got in the car and showed me how loose his tooth was. It was all purple around the gums so I asked, "Did you bump it?" He said, "No. When we were at computers I kept twisting it!" He was determined after that point to get that tooth out. He sat in front of the mirror pulling and twisting. My brother said,"Come here. I want to see what you look like with your baby teeth one last time." My little boy is growing up. It's sad and exciting at the same time. He's excited so I guess I have to be too. Once he pulled out his tooth and was very proud, I said, "Let me see your new smile. Oh you look so cute. Now start working on the other one."

"The tooth fairy brought me two gold quarters." he said first thing this morning.



1 comment:

Karen said...

Taylor is such a cutie. I can't believe how fast kids grow up!!!