Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

I love that one day a year I can be totally wild and crazy and no one will judge me for it. We like this new look so much, we may start dressing like this on the weekends! Now I can see why girls are attracted to Bad Boyz. Isn't he hot!? At first Nate didn't want me to dress like this at his school. But I talked him into it. His friends all thought I was cool. Well I do look pretty rockin'! I got up at 5:30 to get ready for the day. I had three parties at school to help with and right after school- a scouts party. I was in charge of Nate's party with a class of 27 sixth graders and it turned out great!



Nate-Broncos #1 Fan


Karli- A good little witch


Taylor- SWAT

Check out the pose.

When I told him to come for his picture he whipped out his sunglasses and struck this pose all on his own.

Halee- Dalmation Doggie

Poor little puppy doesn't look like she feels very well,

but she's perfectly fine.

I love my crazy friends!

BFF's Forever

3 comments:

Heidi said...

You all look great! Nate and I loved you and Trevor! What fun!

Karen said...

I LOVE your costume you are such a hottie!!! You guys should totally change your look you make way good punk rockers... Cute pictures of all your kids! That was a fun crazy day!

Harris Family said...

So fun! What great costumes and you played the part so well. Can't wait to see what you come up with next year. Ha!