Saturday, November 15, 2008

We're Having Another Baby!

So I was looking through family pictures on the computer and came across this one of me just a week before I delivered Halee. I said to Trevor, "Goll, I look so much better when I'm pregnant. Just look at my face how full it is. I look healthier." Trevor told me, "Just have another baby." I said, "Yeah right! Like that's gonna happen." (He tells me all the time that we are definately done having kids.) Then he said, "I'll have another baby with you." I got kind of excited inside and started to believe him. "You really will?" I asked (I'm so gullable.) "No! We're definately done," he said. "I knew that's how you'd react that's why I said that." How Rude!

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

Trevor, you know you really want one, deep down. I just know it. Heather you look cute pregnant or not. Your always stylin!

Karen said...

Heather, if you had another baby I would be so jealous then I would need to have one too... and my husband says NO WAY!!! I think you are so cute now!!! I guess will just stick to 4 kids!