Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I've Been "Bag Tagged"

This is the bag I've had for at least 6 years! I don't even care if it's not the cutest thing...it still fulfills its purpose. I can't seem to spend money on a new one since it has so much life still left in it. So what is in my purse...I am supposed to list everything? Well this won't take long.

1. My wallet which is full of reciepts.
2. Check book
3. Pocket Calendar
4. A blue pen
5. A wierd Dolphin decoder from a ChickfilA kids meal. I tried to throw it away and somehow I got talked into keeping it!
6. 2 coughdrops and 3 wrappers 7. A blue marble 8. A small hair claw 9. A hand sanitizer wipe that came from Outback Steakhouse. I had ribs and I told the server that I would definately need more than one. 10. A bright green sticky paper
What did I tell you? BORING!!! So...Do I get a prize Jenny?

3 comments:

Karen said...

Heather, love your purse and great to see what's in your bag! My purse pretty much has what yours does, (now that it is cleaned out!)

The Ackerman Family said...

Heather, I love your blog! It is so awesome! You are way ahead of me with your family picture at the top! I just have a standard blog format! It looks like you had a lot of fun in HI! Its so much work taking kids on big trips like that, but at least looking back on the pictures you can remember how much fun you had! I am glad you are blogging!

Jennybug said...

Holy Cow, you have a pretty darn clean purse! You are a winner, check on Friday to see what your prize is!