Saturday, March 29, 2008

No Vacancy

Yesterday Trevor got four offers on two of the houses he has for sale! This is good news! He's been working so hard it will be nice to close on some deals. Yesterday my sister in-law and her family moved out of our basement apartment and into their new home. I am so happy for them, they've been living in tight quarters with only one bathroom, for five people, for the last eight months. Their home is gorgeous! Congratulations Cunninghams! We will miss you. I know the kids will miss their cousins greatly. Next week two cute young ladies are moving into our basement. They are really nice. My brother, Chris, is also coming home from California next week and will be living with us until he finds a place to buy of his own. I am so excited to see him. Since we've lived here we've had 3 different families, 2 nephews, my sister and 2 brothers all live with us at various times! We love it. It brings us closer to the people we love and our kids also bond with them having them around more.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Heather, The two girls that are moving in with you are really nice! I'm glad you found good renters! I had fun with you at Costco the other day! Thanks for all you do for me! I am so blessed to have you in my life!

Heather M said...

Oh Karen! You are such a sweetie. I am so glad we're friends.