Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sick of Living Like a Slob

Before

When it comes to organizing and cleaning...I'm really good at it when I do it. It's the doing it regularly part I need improvement on. I usually get motivated when either someone is coming to
stay with us or it's so bad I can't stand it any more. The pantry was getting so out of control that I could hardly even fit any more in there, let alone find what I need. It took me about 2 hours to complete but it looks so awesome now! I can find everything too. Hooray for me!




After

3 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

Way to go Heather! Your pantry looks amazing! It feels so good to have it done, but I also struggle trying to do it regularly! I also have Trey and Chloe who come along and decide to reorganize the cans and other stuff! Gotta love little helpers! Thanks again for having my kids over. They had so much fun!

Karen said...

Heather your pantry looks great! I love when I get something all organized it feels so good! If you need some fishy crackers they're an awesome deal at Smiths (I know, I hate Smiths too... But, fishy crackers for .50 cents!!!!)

Jennybug said...

Hooray Heather! Will you come do mine?