Thursday, April 3, 2008

Jr. Jazz for the Whole Family


Last night it was Jr. Jazz night for Taylor's team. Because our coach and his son, who happens to be Taylor's best friend Colton, were both sick, he gave us all his extra tickets. So we took their other son, Zack and Karli's friend, Maddie, and our whole family got to enjoy the nose bleed section at Energy Solutions Arena ( I hate that name.) We had the second to the last row in the whole arena. We almost needed oxygen masks...especially after climbing all those stairs! At least I got a good leg workout going up and down to get everyone their free hotdogs and drinks! The kids had a blast. Halee was so enthrawled with the Bear. At first she thought that he would eat her...but I reasurred her that he was nice and not to worry. She would inform me constantly where he was. It was fun. Thanks Ben for the tickets. Wish you could have been there.

4 comments:

Jennybug said...

Fun! I was at this game, also. That would have been fun to see you. I spent most of the game in line for ice cream!

Karen said...

Heather, I'm so glad you all had fun at the Jazz game! Second to the last row, could you even see anything? Thanks for taking Zach!

Heather M said...

Jenny that would have been fun to see you! Karen, I should have brought binoculars!

Harris Family said...

Thanks for taking Maddie. She had so much fun. Even if it was way up there, I think just being with Karli anywhere is fun for her.