Sunday, April 27, 2008

Work Outs Killin' Me

Since I started getting up at 5:00 a.m. about three weeks ago I have hardly looked at the computer. A few friends and I started going to the rec center three days a week to work out. There are really good classes there that kick my butt every time. The only way I can get myself out of bed at that hour is that I know someone will be waiting for me. I've always felt guilty for never exercising...now that the guilt is gone I have a new problem. By 8:00 at night I am so tired that I cannot wait till I can go to sleep! Usually I would blog after I get my kids to bed but there is now way now! You are thinking, well just find time during the day. Since my cute hubby is now working from home he needs to be on the computer most of the time. After working at home for these last two weeks with the kids running around like a herd of elephants he is thinking about paying for an office space at the brokerage he works for. I'm going to try and catch up with all the time I've missed.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You are awesome for working out! Way to go!!! I was wondering how Trevor was working with all the kids running around. At least you don't have a baby that screams just to hear himself!

Jennybug said...

I keep wanting to go to those early morning classes at the Rec Center, but they are so early. Maybe one day I will see you over there, if only in my dreams.