Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tea for 4

Today was the kids' 2nd day off track. Today we had a fun tea party. Halee is frowning because I told her to put on a happy face. Everyday is opposite day for her! We made mini cupcakes and decorated them and ate tiny sandwiches and veggies. Kool-aid tea is the best! It was jolly good fun.

After seeing Enchanted the other day, I decided that when ever I feel like raising my voice at my kids instead I'm going to talk in a princess Giselle voice. So instead of saying, "Sit down Right Now!" I'll say in my best princess voice, "Darling...please sit down, I don't want you to get hurt." It's really fun and I think it annoys everyone, especially Trevor, which makes it even more fun.

2 comments:

Jennybug said...

Heather you are so funny. I totally need to start talking in princess voice, that is the best idea. I loved when all 4 of my kids were off track, there is nothing like off track fun. Keep being a cute mom!!!

Karen said...

OK, I love the princess voice idea, I really, really want to be a princess!!! That will really drive all my kids nuts... I am definitely trying it!!! I might start dressing like one too, who says stay at home Mom's have to wear sweats all day?